Friday 21 May 2021

Evaluation Part 1-The Plan

 Where Did I Go Wrong?

So now we come to the bit which all artists fear. The evaluation. Now this will be in two parts the first being my plan and strategy and the next will be of the final product that has come out of the plan.

With that lets get to it, so I'll break down each section of the plan like I did in its dedicated post and discuss the good and bad points about it and where I could improve.

First I'll cover the legal and health concerns and how I worked around them. Overall I think that in terms of the considerations I looked at all the necessary bases that I needed to in order to make sure that the final video is successful but that more importantly if there's any legal problems in regards to distribution. The first point I made was about royalties, now looking back at it I can see that while it was important and necessary to cover I won't be making money off of this however looking in a broader perspective it will be good to go over at least once. The other consideration that I feel was covered well was the fact of legal ownership and rights to the intellectual property and the consequences thereof.

Now onto what I consider to be the worst parts of the plan, as I'm sure that you can tell my planning was not great from the get-go it wasn't detailed at all in the right places and was all too brief for the scale of project that I was working on, going backwards from how I structured it in the post.
So other logistics I needed to spread it out more and give better detail into each one even if I didn't to clarify what each section was due to it being covered in a separate section, looking at it now the other significant logistics are all but non-existent and the only good thing was the look at the equipment for the production.

The second part would be the idea portion of the plan, while I feel it was good to scrap the original plan and use something I felt confident with I shouldn't have ditched the first project entirely as it had a somewhat planned out back-up incase things didn't workout and that should have carried over to the project that I am currently doing. In future what I or whoever does a similar project need to cover is the idea that a back-up is necessary for when things don't go right and make sure that it's viable for the project at large and work it into the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Practical Skills Evaluation

 The Final Practical and Professional skills I've covered but it's time to see how well I covered them. Looking at camera and lighti...